Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Moving!

Hello! I'm so excited to announce that I'm moving! Not to a new house, but to a new blog. As you know, I've recently taken up paper crafting, and I'm really loving it. I've decided to take this hobby to the next level, and open an Etsy store to sell my products. I've also decided to become a Stampin Up! demonstrator. I will sign up this week, and be ready to sell next week!

My new blog is called Krafty Christy. I will be posting about all the new projects I'm making, and I may even throw in a recipe or two. I would greatly appreciate if you would hop over and check it out, and please leave a comment. This will be my last post on Bakerchick. Thanks so much for taking the time to read Bakerchick! I sincerely hope you enjoy Krafty Christy just as much!

Christy

www.kraftychristy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment