Friday, June 11, 2010

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

I decided to make some up little teacher gifts for the end of the year. I've seen this idea for hand stamped note cards on several different blogs and I've been wanting to try it myself. So this is my take on it.
This is the set I made for my son's teacher. It's stamped using the Medallion stamp and Basic Black ink from Stampin up. You'll see lots of projects on here using this particular stamp. I love it! It's so pretty and versatile.
This is the note card holder. I got this idea from Angie at Chic' n Scratch. She is very talented! If you would like to see instructions for this please click here. Scroll down and she has a video posted.


These are the matching note cards.They are approximately 4"x4". I really loved doing these and I'm going to do lots more and add them to my Etsy Shop when we come back from out vacation. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment