Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Been A While....Again

So I've decided that I totally suck at this whole blogging thing. I love, love, love, to read blogs. Blogs about cooking. Blogs about life. And my latest obsession, blogs about paper crafts. I was introduced to stamping by my good friend Rebekah. She's a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. And now I am completely in love with it. But I digress. As far as actual blogging? Well, I seem to have a little trouble staying on track. I blogged about baking at first. Don't get me wrong, I looooovvvvee to bake. But trying to bake or cook something several times a week is a challenge for me. Cuz I gotta eat it, ya know? And if my butt gets any wider, well, there's going to be some problems. And then I blogged a little about life in general. But honestly, we're a boring family. We don't do much. And I take crappy pictures. Hmmm, anyway......
So now, I shall try my hand at blogging about my cards and other projects. We'll see how it goes. I truly enjoy doing this. It's fun, it's relaxing for the most part. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, so sometimes I get a little, uh, witchy about it. And when I look at other blogs, I know I have a long way to go.
But right now, I'm just having fun with it, and having fun learning about it. So without further ado(I've always wanted to say that), here is a little sample of some of the things I've made. Hope you enjoy!



This is a candle I stamped on. I bought the candle at Walmart then stamped the image on tissue paper and transferred it to the candle. It was really simple and so pretty! The stamp is The Medallion Stamp from Stampin' Up. Hands down my favorite stamp that I own. It is really versatile and I just love it!

And this is a card I made using the same stamp. Very pretty!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment