Thursday, September 17, 2009

Going to the County Fair

I realize it's been almost 3 weeks since my last post, and I sincerely apologize. I've come to the realization that I totally suck at blogging. To be honest, I really don't have that much to blog about. We don't do a whole lot. We really don't. I started 2 different posts on politics, but you know what? I hate politics. I hate what's going on in our government right now. And I'm going to leave it at that.

So on to my post. We went to the Fair last week. I luuuuuurrrvvvveeee the fair. The exhibits. The animals. The rides. The food. I love it. I mostly love it because that means Fall is here. But unfortunately for me, I now live in the Deep South(as opposed to the mountains, where I lived before). And that means even in September, the temperature is pushing 90. That really sucks. I might possibly get to wear a sweater at the end of October. I'm not holding my breath though.


So on to the Fair pictures.


It's not the fair unless you take a picture of your kiddos standing in front of a John Deere Tractor.


And of your girl milking a cow. This was actually the second time she did this. She loved it.


I tried to get my oldest to do it, but he said it was gross, and that he didn't think he'd be able to drink milk again. Sheesh. City Boy.




I'm so getting my hair cut like this the next time I go to the salon.


Hmmmm....Devil Rooster?





Awwwww....ain't it sweet?




And this! It was so precious!


And this little guy was just to cute.
And of course, no trip to the fair is complete without getting all nasty and slobbered on by goats at the petting zoo!


O.M.G. Is that my feet? I so need a pedicure.
So that's our trip to the fair. We didn't ride any rides, because it was, get this, 20.00 per person to do so. It's less than that to go to our local amusement park, that has way more rides and a water park. So we're headed there next weekend. I shall blog. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment